Bristol for Europe is proud to present the first Rally of its kind, celebrating our European Parliament Constituency and the benefits our region enjoys as part of the European Union.
Let’s not forget, exports to the EU from the South West are huge: Exeter 70%, Plymouth 68% and Bristol 66%. Our entire region benefits phenomenally from inward investment from the EU. Infrastructure grants are particularly apparent in areas of Cornwall; investment in science and research enable our universities to be among the best in the world and the wonderful contribution EU citizens make to our health services from end to end
Fantastic speakers lined up!
- Mike Galsworthy, Scientists for EU
- Rob Davidson, Healthier In The EU
- Tom Brufatto, Chair Britain For Europe
- Molly Scott Cato MEP for South West England & Gibraltar
- Clare Moody MEP for South West England & Gibraltar
- Wera Hobhouse MP for Bath
- Thangam Debbonaire MP for Bristol West
- Kerry McCarthy MP for Bristol East
- Darren Jones MP for Bristol North West
- Paul Cartwright, Gibraltar For Europe & Brex-IN
- Dave Evans, Young European Movement Bristol
The Ambling Band providing music throughout with stalls, drinks, eats and naturally lots of great company from all over our region.
More speakers yet to be announced!
This event that will bring people from all over our European Constituency together for the first time: Bristol, Bath, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Bournemouth, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, and of course Gibraltar – this is your rally! Thanks for all the help. We are honoured to host this event for all of us in the South-West.
Please donate as generously as you can to help us with the costs. Small amounts build up quickly so please don’t be shy!
Bristol Park Street
Bristol BS1 5UA
Google map and directions